Skip to main content

Ball of Confusion...

You ever been so pissed off that you wanted to cuss, scream, spit, punch, stab, drink, cry, and sleep all at the same time?

I mean the type of pisstivity that makes you want to harm someone--not yourself and not to the point of legal repercussions.  The kind that you can't see or think straight more than a few minutes at a time.

Yeah.  I'm feeling that right now.

Parents are supposed to raise their children and help them be productive citizens, which for many people means getting your child to and through college.  What happens when one of those parents is an impediment to that progress towards adulthood?  What happens when that parent is so beyond asinine that his/her actions borders on child abuse.  Well, maybe I'm stretching it to call it child abuse, but seriously, what the fuck?

I wash my hands of it--or at least, I'm trying to.  It actually breaks my heart to watch this unfold before my eyes, but I've lived too much of my life reactionary to this person.  As I encouraged in this previous post, I MUST be actionary and stop being reactionary.  I WISH I could say on this day, not a single fuck was given, but I'd be lying if I did.

I need to go and regain my brain and worry about my own shyte.

For now, le mu'fuckin' sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every accusation is a confession

I've been ruminating on how QAnon, or whatever the fuck they were calling themselves back then, REALLY convinced somebody to run up in a pizza parlor to rescue some kids from a PDFile ring in 2016, and how certain folks BEEN hollering about an international PDFile cabal/ring for a LONG ass time--except the super gullible among us are convinced it's only Dems--and those doing the hollering have been labeled "conspiracy nuts," and how folks in power have long scoffed at this idea and laughed at how stupid conspiracy theorists sound for thinking this,  buuuuut... Turns out that  1) yes, an international PDFile cabal/ring DOES exist, has for a long time, likely will continue to as long as no one is held accountable for the horrendous, villainous actions,  2) the cabal includes some of the most powerful people, corporations, entities in the world ,  3) even if they did participate, there was a second class of powerful elite who still willingly hobnobbed with the PDFile p...

Attempting to Open Eyes...

In my life, I view it as my goal and life's mission to open people's eyes to things around them, information they've been fed or led to believe, and in general, make people think for themselves .  I seek not to make people think and feel as I believe, but simply to encourage them to think and know for themselves. I am a lover of knowledge.  I don't profess to know everything, but the things I do know, I am sure of and sure that they are right for me and my life.  As my son ages and my second child makes his way towards this world, I grapple with wanting to impart my version of wisdom, truth, faith, kindness, and love of knowledge and progressivism compared with simply wanting them to seek their own truths--even if they depart from mine.  This is something I'm sure I'll battle for many years to come.  Strong willed parents tend to produce strong willed children. Being a strong willed person herself, my mother raised me to be my own woman, to think independen...

Keeping Ourselves Encouraged in the midst of a SNAFUBAR Shitshow

Phew chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile. It's been awhile since I posted, and we "sick and tired of being sick and tired," quoth Ms. Fannie Lou Hamer . That ma n has been in office barely 9 months, and it has seemed like over a year already. D'Angelo just died. Neo-soul has lost a King. And my goddess, one of the articles about his death reminded me that Angie Stone died THIS year too. Two Neo-soul legends gone and one young man losing both his parents in the same year. And that's just this week. I could go on and on, but enough of the sadness... Shit is hard. Seems like it's getting harder day by day.  Folks literally trying to legislate away people's rights, existence, identities. Corruption and cons left, right and center. History constantly repeating itself. Realizations that the folks who most Americans point to as the worst of history--the Nazis--actually got many of their ideas from the Jim Crow era . Seems like controlling forces, who want to subjugate, cage, g...